What brands of Scrubs do you like best?

I have worn multiple different brands of scrubs and I usually just buy the scrubs that are available at Wal-Mart because they do sell some that are softer, like the Buttersoft brand and they hold up just as well as some of the more expensive brands. I do agree with some of the other individuals that have posted about Koi being good scrubs; however, they do not fit someone that needs a bigger size and are short waisted as well. The ones at Wal-Mart always have the size I need, so I do not have to go to any specialty stores, so it is also out of convenience.

I absolutely love the Grey’s Anatomy brand. They move with you and feel like pajamas. I hate ironing and having to get my scrubs right out of the dryer, these wrinkle free scrubs are great! Perfect for busy nurses and travel nurses!

I like the Cherokee brand ones too. They are standard and professional looking. I also think they are comfortable enough.

I would love some advice on what type of scrubs to buy for certain types of weather. I am a home infusion nurse and can wear business casual or scrubs. I would like to switch to scrubs. Some of my patients houses are 95 degrees so I need something super cool to wear. On the flip side, it can be 10 degrees with 2 feet of snow on my way to patients homes, so I need something warm. Any suggestions? Also, changing wardrobes can be costly. Any suggestions on inexpensive ways to get scrubs? Thanks.

I’ve never heard of Koi or NRG…Thank you for mentioning them…Now I’ll have to look for them

Cherokee, all the way. They are reasonably priced, launder well, and hold up for a LONG time.
I see another poster commented on “elastic or drawstring”, and I prefer elastic waisted.

I have been working with a lot of young nurses and many of them have been pregnant. They prefer cheap scrubs that tie for when they get closer to delivery. Also they can wear them after they deliver. I said I like the Cherokee brand. Just yesterday I was going through all my scrubs because I have lost weight. I have some too small and some too big. The cherokee pants and tops still look good even though I cant even read the tags! I mainly buy the pants because I get the ones with the pockets. They last through a lot of washings. The UA brand is nice but I think they run small. I want to look professional. I dont care as much about style. Most of the brand names are fine. I do not buy any 100% cotton because most of these need ironing. I will buy brand pants and cheap tops. Always be careful of the colors. Some colors are extremely hard to match. I am frugal and I have at least 50 pairs of scrubs (top and pants.) Of course I have ben a nurse a long time.
My advice to Hiker about the weather and scrubs is to layer. I live in GA with temps from 15 degrees to a 100 degrees. So I always wear light scrubs.(I am hot natured). I can layer a lab coat over the scrubs. Many of the nurses I have worked with wear a undershirt that can be easily removed. Now when it is very cold with snow/ice I do wear a long warm coat that I can take of and a scarf that can go over/around my head. We have had a lot of cold,cold weather for GA in the last 10 years.

My favorite scrubs are the Grey’s Anatomy brand. They fit right and I am comfortable all day long.

Help is here! My name is Marilyn Harris and I have been a RN for 21 years. I feel your pain and that is why I created a product called “Warm Scrubs”. It is a insulated medical scrub for the winter. I have 4 types of lining, fleece, flannel, knit, & danskin. the Outside material is the same as current medical scrubs but my scrub has lining in the pockets of the top and pants. Also the scrub’s top and pants are insulated from top to bottom. My email address is marilynl.harris@gmail.com for questions. Would love to hear from you!

You can find many websites that features top brands for Scrubs. I recently bought Scrubs for my nursing staff from ScrubsAndBeyond. You can simply search for Scrubs online in Google and you’ll get many suggestions.

Mike
CEO - HIV RNA Test

http://www.medicalscrubsmall.com/ has a lot of selection and lots of good sales. Grey’s Anatomy, Cherokee, NrG and other awesome brands.

Houston & surrounding Texas medical institutions have been wearing Blue Sky Scrubs for years. Material is different, very soft & totally shaped with women’s shape in mind. The look good on everyone. Purchase on-line only, but have regular promo codes for discounts. www.blueskyscrubs.com

I love the cargo scrub pants from Wal-Mart. I wear a Polo tucked in. Comfy!

I JUST RESTARTED MY NURSING CAREER AND I BOUGHT SCRUBS FROM WALMART. I HAVE TO SAY THEY ARE NOT THAT GREAT. THE CHEAPER SCRUBS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE AND THEY STAIN EASILY. I BOUGHT THEM BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE MUCH MONEY TO WORK WITH, BUT, NOW WILL INVEST IN SOMETHING MORE DURABLE, :unamused:

Grey’s Anatomy is the best. This is the most current review I could find on the best scrubs.

Wonderwink and Landau are the best options so far.

Well, not much brand conscious but Cherokee brand scrub I find more comfortable.

I am an LPN and I like Grey’s Anatomy, but I visited my sister who is a dental hygienist last weekend, and she had the coolest scrubs! They were called TiScrubs and the material was amazing!!! They felt like pajamas and I will definitely be ordering some soon!

I use to be a cherokee man myself then I found FITScrubs and holy, its a whole new world! I’m surprised you don’t have them listed, but they are fairly new. Y’all these scrubs are truly form fitting and are embedded with silver thread that has 99.9% effectiveness against MRSA, C-Diff, and other common hospital bugs.I will never buy any other scrubs again, you honeslty have to feel it to believe it. You are actually paying for exactly what you are getting and that’s high quality scrubs made with high quality fabric! I think they have a sale right now too http://www.fitscrubs.com check them out!

I’d double down of FITScrubs as well. They’re fantastic and the quality, fit, style are great. They really do perform.

Google+ | Twitter | Facebook