We’re going to start a new feature called “Question of the Week.”
We’ll pose a question to you, to help kickstart the conversation.
Feel free to submit questions to be considered for this feature.
- How do you feel about encountering death/end-of-life care in practice? Are you prepared?
- What doesn’t the Public know about RNs? What would surprise them?
- Are you a Nurse for the profession, the money or another reason?
- Why a Nurse and not a Doctor?
- What would you tell your younger self about nursing, if you could?
- What has been the most rewarding moment of your nursing career?
- What CE topics do you look for?
- My light has been on for hours! Where have you BEEN?!
- What are the most common questions you are asked as a Nurse?