Managing elderly medications

Hi!

I’m Rupa, and I’m a UX researcher at Aloe Care Health. We are an early-stage start-up that specializes in providing smart devices within elderly homes to detect movement/falls and dispatch personal emergency response teams in cases of emergency.

We’re looking to improve tools for OTs, HHAs and personal caregivers who manage medications for the elderly. I wanted to ask if we can share this survey with you or anyone you may know who manages medications for healthcare.

Your responses will help inform and enhance medicine management tools between caregivers and elderly individuals.

Take our short-form survey here: https://aloecare.typeform.com/to/OPl8lV

Your responses will help inform and enhance medicine management tools between caregivers and elderly individuals.

More About Us:
Aloe Care is an innovative eldercare platform transforming the future of in-home elder care by reinventing the $12.5 bn Personal Emergency Response System market. Focused on the new generation of caregivers using smartphones, Aloe Care enables caregivers and their families to stay connected, enhances the lives of elders and their caregivers, and improves health outcomes.

Kindly,
Rupa

Google+ | Twitter | Facebook