Getting back into nursing

Hi. I’ve been a peds RN for over 30 years, but haven’t worked for over 1. 5 years while I cared for my mom before she passed. Wanting to get back into working but need help with updating a 13 year old resume. I got into a scammy online resume service that presented itself as “expert” Healthcare resume writers. Let’s just say - not so much…

Question: Have any of you had good experiences with reputable online resume writer companies that knew the healthcare/nursing industry? Thank you for any pearls of wisdom or references.

Thank you for your question. I know a online resume writer. If you want, you can talk to her for your writing. I hired her few days ago and I’m still interested to work with her for a long term project. She is experiences and well educated. Here look something about her writing:

My name is Jannatul Ferdaus, and being an SEO content writer and article re-writer.

This is where I come in.

Using SEO-optimization, keyword research, and compelling words and phrases, I’m prepared to write a high-quality, engaging article on whatever topic you desire. I’m prepared to help you take your business to the next level.

I can write on various topics and formats that match your brand and persona. My ultimate goal is to convert your website visitors to repeat customers!

You will find her at fiverr. I mentioned Jannat profile link here to catch her easy: https://www.fiverr.com/jannatshimu

Google+ | Twitter | Facebook