Formal Dress Up For Nurse

Hair
At last we come full circle. I can tell you now that I will not cut my hair, but I am more than willing to wear it up in a ponytail or bun, or back in a braid. If you can pull off a perfectly bald, shaved head I say go for it, whether you are a man or a woman. My scalp is envious because of all its bumps and scars; there are always nice “do rags” out there if you get cold or funny looks.
But, as I’ve said before, how you present yourself to the world is how most people perceive you. Once I had an ER doctor who wore dreadlocks and immediately I made the assumption that she wasn’t cut from the same cloth as many of her colleagues

The Hospital i work with have strict protocols regrading uniforms. No necklace or bracelet, if you have long hair then bun and scrubs off course. I agree how you get perceived is very important!!

The best description of the style is: the suit or chinos pants and blazer, business shirt with long sleeves and classic or cut away collar, color shiny shirt (white, blue, salmon), tie is not necessary, it is enough to get into a pocket with a jacket put a nice handkerchief or choose a decent decoration on the lapel. Medical uniform guide on CalibreApparel

Google+ | Twitter | Facebook